... exploring in my creativity further in 2022



27 September 2010

Water, Autumn and Miscellaneous Doodling

What a busy week! Filled with projects, I also kept up with my daily CED2010 entries. I tried to keep the theme of water on my mind and was successful a few days but Fall kept creeping in. I completed my first big painting, gave it to friends as a gift and they have it at the frame shop now!

I worked on the Sketchbook Project, did a Full Moon Dreamboard and started on an art journal page. I didn't get too much down though. Maybe this week. 

Most importantly for CED2010, I finished my third book of daily creations!! And started my fourth book! I'd hope to find another nice blank book with a cool arty cover but no luck, so I bought another copy of the one I just finished.


It's kind of neat to hand someone a book (3 books) when they ask "What have you been up to lately"!



Monday:

 

 Tuesday:


Wednesday:


Thursday:


Friday:


Saturday: I've been thinking about buying or making a fall wreath. Which do you do?


Sunday:


I hope you had a great week and have a wonderfully creative week ahead! I look forward to seeing your check-in on CED2010. I am really thankful to Leah for those weekly check-ins as they have been wonderful motivation to actually get things done and posted! Thanks Leah!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Eva, Congratulations to you for working every day! And, for completing you're painting. The cool browns and blues give me a quiet, twilight feel; wonderful! I do have to say I have a fondness for your pumpkin doodle and Wednesday's drawing; she looks festive with the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eva, you have been busy! I really like the mood and feeling of your painting, wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to hearing from you!