... exploring in my creativity further in 2022



09 May 2010

Sunday Sketching - Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

Mother's Day obviously influenced my sketch today. A Mother and two children - though these are not mine. I tried to press harder on the pencil but the scan quality is still poor - clicking to enlarge does help somewhat. Not sure what I think about this effort except that I need to practice drawing people. Still, it feels in the spirit of the day!


Looking forward to seeing your efforts! Have a great week!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Eva,
    the expressions are so wonderful, lots of happiness and love. I find my sketches do not show up well in the scanner either. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eva,
    So sweet - I agree the expressions are very sweet. Mine for this week did not come through the scanner well either. Just one of those things. Happy Mother's Day!

    Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i like it so much! her expression is so tender!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see :)
    Don't they all look just so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joy seems to be a theme for me today! Your sketch certainly evokes that mood. Also like your pen zen Magnolia doodle (that's a mouthful) Happy Mother's Day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Eva,

    Your sketch is simply darling! It's a beautiful sketch! Happy Mother's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww, they all look so very happy. nice job. Happy Mother's Day to YOU! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sketch and it is so appropriate for today, the kids truly look happy.

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to hearing from you!